10 Fun facts about your body that you might not know:
1. There are 206 bones in the adult human skeleton
2. The lining of your digestive system is shed every 3 days
3. A human has 60,000 miles of blood vessels in their body
4.The human body has over 600 muscles, 40% of the body's weight.
5. You Can Survive Without Food But Not Without Sleep
6. There are more nerve cells in the human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.
7. Studies show a spine with normal curves is 16x stronger than a subluxated spine.
8. Three Hundred Million Cells Die In Your Body Every Minute
9. The human brain is about 85% water
10.Your brain and spinal cord are the most important organs; and the only ones encase in solid bone.